Another offseason get, Aqib Talib, Tipped a pass which were intercepted by Rahim Moore Ha Ha Clinton-Dix Jersey, Giving the Broncos wonderful field position. Thomas capped up from the drive with a short TD catch.The Colts were without starting center Khaled Holmes and backup tackle Joe Reitz, Both with ankle damage damon harrison jersey. Andrew Luck was under constant demand and sacked twice.Manning is arising off a season in which he set records for most TD passes (55), lawns passing (5,477) and in addition passing first downs (289). But amount of he no doubt remembers the most is 43 8 the score of the Super Bowl loss to Seattle vikings custom jersey.In cafe world, Manning didn't apparently miss receiver Wes Welker, Who is banned from the Broncos' facilities for a month for violating the NFL's motion enhancing drug policy benardrick mckinney jersey.Fellow golfer Bubba Watson also was at the game play. He even ran out to see the tee after a kickoff Micah Hyde Jersey. in an effort to comment here Ryan Shazier Jersey, You confirm your email address and acknowledge you have read and agreed to our terms.

Ook je neus slaapt ’s nachts!

Ook je neus slaapt ’s nachts!

Bewoner naar ziekenhuis na brand aan wasmachine

In de badkamer van een woning in de Raamstraat in Rekem bij Lanaken heeft het donderdagochtend even gebrand.

De 19-jarige bewoner had wat rook ingeademd en werd met CO-intoxicatieverschijnselen met de ambulance naar het ziekenhuis Oost-Limburg in Genk overgebracht.
Vermoedelijk was de brandhaard een wasmachine. “Bij aankomst was ons gemeld dat er niemand thuis zou zijn”, klinkt het bij de hulpverleningszone Oost-Limburg.
“We hebben de voordeur ingebeukt om binnen te geraken. Maar in de slaapkamer was de bewoner wel nog aanwezig. Die lag vermoedelijk te slapen op het ogenblik van de brand.”
De 19-jarige bewoner kreeg rook binnen. Hij kreeg ter plekke door de ambulanciers zuurstof toegediend en werd later met de ambulance naar het Ziekenhuis Oost-Limburg in Genk overgebracht.
De schade in het huis bleef beperkt tot de badkamer. De brandweer ventileerde het huis. Dat blijft bewoonbaar.

TIP

Ook je neus slaapt ’s nachts! Van de geur van brand zal je dus niet wakker worden! Plaats rookmelders!

Bestel ze nu: http://www.kinderbrandwondenfonds.be/winkel/

bron: (http://www.hln.be/regio/nieuws-uit-lanaken/bewoner-naar-ziekenhuis-na-brand-aan-wasmachine-a2815588/)